Make music with video
EboSuite is a growing set of plug-ins (currently 48) that turns Ableton Live into an audio-visual production suite. With EboSuite you can create, sample, play, mix and manipulate visuals in the same way as you are used to with audio. The plug-ins are designed to fit seamlessly in the creative workflow of music producers and performers. This provides an unrivalled way of integrating music and visuals into live shows and music productions. EboSuite enables musicians/artists to produce their own video clips, audiovisual performances and innovate in the field of visual music. Currently Mac only.
Treat video like audio
- Play video in Session View.
- Edit video clips using Warp Markers, Loop, Start/End etc.
- Use Live’s audio mixer as a video mixer with blend modes
- Mix video using Live’s crossfader with visual crossfade effects
- Position, scale and rotate video tracks to make a visual arrangement
Get creative with video
- Trigger video live or with MIDI clips
- Pitch and tune video with different tuning modes
- Simulate video scratch
- Realtime time stretching
- Slicing, Velocity to opacity, audiovisual ADSR
- One shot, Loop, PreRoll and more …
- Fully automatable
Create your own visuals
- 34 image control, utillity effects and creative distortion effects incl. Luma/Chroma key, Mask, Blur
- ISF support, more than 1500 ISF effects and generators available for virtual unlimited visual possibilities
- Organise effects in groups
- Parameter smoothing
- Easy to combine with Live’s audio effects, fully automatable
And much more
- Connect multiple webcams or iPhone and iPad cameras
- Support for many video codecs (HAP, H264, MPEG4, PJPG, etc.)
- Convert video to the HAP video codec within Live
- Support for grouping, racks, linking
- Create polyscopic compositions
- Compile MIDI clips to a movie file within Live
- download the free trail or read the manual to learn all about the creative features
Easy to use
If you know Ableton Live, you know EboSuite. It’s that simple.
We have been developing software and hardware for audiovisual productions and performances since 1995. The EboSuite plug-ins are seamlessly integrated in Live’s interface, but all the video processing is done outside of Ableton Live in a separate, native OSX application to maximize performance and reliability. All communication with the EboSuite application happens through the EboSuite plug-ins within Ableton Live. Very easy to use, very reliable.